The Conveyancing Association (CA), the leading trade body for the transportation industry, has announced the appointment of SDLT Compass as a new Affiliate Member.
SDLT Compass is a bespoke software solution that produces up-to-date Stamp Duty Property Tax (SDLT) calculations for transfer companies and mitigates errors made.
Built in conjunction with tax advisors and transport agents, SDLT Compass is designed to fit into a business workflow, can be integrated with any case management system, and is intuitive to use.
The software is constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in SDLT legislation, enabling SDLT Compass to provide accurate and up-to-date SDLT figures for any transaction. He will also direct the firm and the client to a dedicated SDLT specialist for additional advice in particularly complex or unclear situations.
SDLT Compass offers a number of benefits, including:
- This is a one-stop app that helps businesses make sure the SDLT is calculated correctly for each of their customers the first time around and provides them with an audit trail to prove it.
- It produces an accurate SDLT calculation for clients, regardless of their situation or type of property purchased.
- It ensures that companies comply with the Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) and the requirements of IP insurers.
- It ensures that companies avoid underrated or overestimated SDLT claims against them.
- It offers an unconditional 14-day free trial.
- It costs £ 50 plus VAT per audit for a standard case and offers the option of referring complex cases to a team of specialist SDLT tax analysts.
Chris Ward, Managing Director of SDLT Compass, will join the Conveyancing Association Legal Members Meeting on 21st October 2021 to participate in a “SDLT Traps and Solutions” session.
Chris will introduce members of the Conveyancing Association to the benefits of using SDLT Compass, participate in a question-and-answer session, and be joined by Edward Donne from Howden, to discuss SDLT issues, complaints and how they can be avoided.
Nicky Heathcote, non-executive chairman of the Conveyancing Association, said:
“We are very pleased to welcome SDLT Compass as a new Affiliate Member of the Association and look forward to Chris and his team fully participating in our events, starting with our next Legal Membership Meeting. Calculating stamp duty is an important part of the buying process to be successful and I am sure our members will be interested in knowing more about the SDLT Compass proposal and what it can offer their customers. companies.
For more information on SDLT Compass, please visit: www.sdltcompass.co.uk
For more information on The Conveyancing Association, please visit: www.conveyancingassociation.org.uk